Players in 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U are responsible for providing the following equipment prior to the beginning of the season:
- Helmet – must meet NOCSAE lacrosse standard performance specifications and be SEI certified
- Shoulder Pads – must be NOCSAE ND 200 compliant
- Arm Pads – elbow should be covered completely
- Lacrosse Gloves
- Stick – short stick for all positions in 8U/10U/12U and 14U offense, long stick for 14U defense
- Protective Cup
- Cleats – Lacrosse, soccer or football cleats are all acceptable
The league provides goalie equipment to be used by all goalies, but personal equipment can be purchased and used by the player if desired.
Boys in the 6U division will only need to provide a soft stick. No pads or helmets are required at this age.
More information can be found on the Equipment page of the USA Lacrosse website.